As I sit here with 3 kids in bed, my glass of pinot noir, my house waiting to be vacuumed, and 6 baskets of laundry waiting to be folded I have one thought…
I am so glad this week is over.
Anybody else with me?
This week was just exhausting-mentally and physically.
Like a glass of wine every night exhausting 😉
Here’s a run-down of our activities:
1. Sick Kids
2. I worked the Holiday Shop for 3 full days at our oldest kids school this week and phew! that really did me in 🙂
3. A visit to my office and a lunch date with some co-workers
4. All presents are wrapped and underneath our tree-yes even with 3 little’s roaming past it everyday!
5. Today my check engine light came on in my car which is a guaranteed $300-$400 these days am I right?!
6. Holiday shopping yesterday which was pure chaos, thankfully we were able to leave the kids home!
7. A forgotten Christmas pageant rehearsal yesterday but a wonderful church service this morning and bell choir practice for our oldest.
8. Occupational Therapy
9. Dentist appointment for Kid #1- no cavities 🙂
10. Grocery shopping
11. Agreeing to head up another fundraiser to support our local food bank! To donate click here
12. I began a new tradition for the Christmas season…The 25 days of Giving which you can read about here. Come join-we’d love to have you!
Yes this week was busy, but it also was a humbling week.
I was able to participate in and make connection in my son’s school that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to when I return to work full time.
Because of my 25 days of giving I lived this week with my eyes continuously open for how I could be a blessing to others-and that was truly amazing!
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for our very first 25 Day’s of giving link up!
I can’t wait to read all of your acts of kindness 🙂